PRO DIVISION RANKING
Here are the PRO DIVISION Athletes ranking for all WABBA INTERNATIONAL PRO Categories.
All PRO Division Athletes who compete in any WABBA INTERNATIONAL PRO Show will get points that will contribute to improve their ranking. All Athletes competing will get some points, regardless of the result, but better results will earn more points.
The PRO DIVISION RANKING you find on this page is referred to the current year and the points for each category are calculated according to the following formula:
- Each PRO show an Athlete will enter will grant 1 point, regardless of the final result.
- The winner of a PRO category will get 10 points, the second place will get 8 points, the third place 6 points, the fourth place 4 points and the fifth place 2 points. These points will be given in addition to the point earned for the participation to the show.
Example 1: A Miss Bikini PRO competes at the World Champioship in the PRO Class and finishes 3rd. She will get a total of 7 points (1 point because she entered the show + 6 points for the 3rd place).
Example 2: A Man Physique competes at the Mr Universe in the Man Physique PRO class and wins. He will get a total of 11 points (10 points for the victory and 1 for entering the show).
Example 3: A Man BB PRO competes at the World Championship in the PRO Class and finishes at the 7th place. He will get just one point for the participation to the PRO show.
- Luboš Chládek (CZK) – 29 points
- Gergő Czikó (HUN) – 14 points
- Maximiliano Rodriguez Jimenez (SPA) – 12 points
- Cristian Calvo Sanchez (SPA) – 11 points
- Alberto Malillos (SPA) – 11 points
- Jesus Sancho Alcalde (SPA) – 9 points
- József Móker (HUN) – 5 points
- Jose Luis Fernández (SPA) – 5 points
- József Kökény (HUN) – 3 points
- Alessandro Salemi (ITL) – 1 point
- Jozef Mudroncík (SVK) – 1 point
- Regina Viktória Nóga (HUN) – 22 points
- Vanessa Anoè (ITA) – 11 points
- Jázmin Zoé Lukács (HUN) – 9 points
- Larisa Zatochna (UKR) – 9 points
- Elena Graus (SPA) – 9 points
- Evelin Kónya (HUN) – 7 points
- Hanna Miron (UKR) – 7 points
- Klara Alonso (SPA) – 7 points
- Céline Schorderet (SWI) – 6 point
- Ágnes Sinka (HUN) – 5 points
- Deianira Viosi (ITA) – 5 points
- Nuria Diez (SPA) – 4 points
- Nóra Hérics (HUN) – 3 points
- Szilvia Fejes (HUN) – 3 points
- Christiana Grigoraskou (GRE) – 1 point
- Albert Lopez Catalan (SPA) – 20 points
- Ramin Aghaei (IRN) – 11 points
- Eduard Romero (SPA) – 11 points
- Zsombor Zsarnay (HUN) – 10 points
- Marco Nacci (ITA) – 9 points
- Marcell Kósi (HUN) – 7 points
- Antonio Macrillò (ITA) – 7 points
- Fran Abadal (SPA) – 7 points
- Bálint Bucz (HUN) – 5 points
- Martin Horvath (HUN) – 5 points
- Cristian Sánchez (SPA) – 5 points
- Yari Toscano (ITA) – 3 points
- Alejandro Bles (SPA) – 3 points
- Roman Petruk (UKR) – 1 point
- Sergio Garcia (SPA) – 22 points
- Etienne Garo (SPA) – 16 points
- István Pálfi (HUN) – 11 points
- Martin Kuric (CZK) – 9 points
- Xisco Serra (SPA) – 9 points
- Radim Rezac (CZK) – 7 points